RETURN POLICY FOR ALL CUSTOMER OF AL HALAL
At AL HALAL the online meat factory, our approach to credits and returns has remained simple and aimed at unquestionable customer satisfaction. We ask, as part of our cooperative commitment and dedication to improving consumer food safety that our customers work with AL HALAL to comply with the revisions that have been made to this Customer Request for Credit and Returns Policy. Alhalal will continue to return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.
OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY DOES FIVE THINGS:
- Ensures product consistency and quality.
- Reduces product loss.
- Speeds the processing and ensures accuracy on all requests for credit.
- Ensures that product is handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Controls product returns so that any unfit product is channeled correctly.
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Your AL HALAL Driver will gladly help you verify that the items delivered agree with your invoice.
- Should you choose to return any product, your AL HALAL Driver will issue a Credit Request.
- If a product is short on delivery, your AL HALAL Driver will make an adjustment on the invoice.
- If a product is damaged, your AL HALAL Driver will make an adjustment on your invoice.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, please pay/sign the invoice.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a return or exchange facility after delivery. you need to check and satisfy at the time of delivery.
NON-STOCK ORDER ITEMS
Non-stock order items have been purchased especially for you. Because they can’t be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of questionable quality at time of deliver. To return non-stock items after delivery, due to damage or quality, you’ll need authorisation after an inspection by a designated Alhalal Representative.
• Refunds (for cashless payment)
Once your return is received and inspected -
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If we are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet -
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After that if you have an issue with your order and want to require any other information please contact our Customer Care Service or mail us at email@example.com.